European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
– Has a diverse learning/teaching experience.
– Is able to learn independently by finding solutions for practical problems.
– Is able to plan and organise learning process independently.
– Is able to use different types of information, consult and find help in the learning/teaching process.
– Is able to see the interconnections between science achievements, technologies and individual.
– Is able to use the acquired knowledge and skills in practical work.
– Has an understanding of the structure and development of society.
– Has an independent, logical, uncontradicted, motivated, critical and productive thinking.
– Is able to express their thoughts creatively in text and speech.
– Is able to speak publicly, formulate and justify their opinion.
– Is able to listen to and respect different opinions.
– Has an understanding of culture of language and communication, and their importance in forming an intercultural dialogue.
– Is able to make a decision and assume responsibility for its implementation.
– Has an understanding of human rights for equality.
– Is able to cooperate with others and work in a team.
– Is able to act responsibly in conflict and extreme situations.
– Is able to take care of their own and other people’s safety, look for help if needed.
– Is able to use modern information and communication technologies responsibly for obtaining, processing and analysing information that can be used in different life situations and acquiring study subjects.
– Is able to interpret past and present events in society and in the world independently, creatively and reasonably.
– Feels the need to take responsible care to preserve and improve the quality of the environment, their own and health of others.
– Understands and is aware of the environmental impact of technologies.
– Feels personal responsibility for the culture of their language and the preservation of their national identity.
– Is able to participate in a democratic society in a civic way by contributing to the sustainable development of society.
– Is able to handle everyday situations according to moral values.
Basic Programmes (001)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Basic programmes and qualifications (0011)Education
Basic educationQualification type
General (special)Full or partial