European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
The aim of the programme is:
– to ensure independent studies for students by providing them with theoretical knowledge in mathematics and its applications and by developing their skills and abilities of scientific research work,
– thus ensuring acquisition of higher academic education and providing the opportunity to successfully continue studies in master’s programmes.
The skills, obtained by implementing the study programme:
– ability to demonstrate core and specialized knowledge as well as understanding of most essential notions and regularities of the branch of mathematics;
– to carry out basic numerical modeling experiments;
– to find creative solutions in changeable and unclear conditions;
– to see possibilities for basic mathematical modeling in other science branches;
– to evaluate the impact of one’s professional activity on the environment and society.
Mathematics and statistics (054)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Higher educationQualification type
AcademicFull or partial