European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
– to perform extended studies in business administration theory, international business, economics, finances, modern communications and information technologies management;
– to acquire deep theoretical knowledge and develop practical skills, which are necessary in management and business, as well as in theoretical analysis of processes in business and economics;
– to comprehend modern business administration, management and business environment actualities, the manager requires knowledge in human, social and natural sciences issues;
– to comprehend psychological and ethical aspects related to business administration;
– to implement theoretical knowledge and practical skills acquired during studying process for practical problem solution of the particular enterprise;
– to carry out independent research and summarise the results in master’s thesis.
Business and administration (041)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Management and administration (0413)Education
Higher educationQualification type
VocationalFull or partial