European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
1. Basic knowledge of:
1.1. material science;
1.2. basics of law, labor law;
1.3. document management;
1.4. corporate social responsibility;
1.5. business ethics;
1.6. business activities;
1.8. sociology and communication psychology.
2. Understanding of:
2.1. general quality management;
2.2. technical, economical and other risk analysis;
2.4. creativity methods and techniques;
2.5. graphic geometry and engineering graphics;
2.6. team building and management;
2.7. functional analysis of systems;
2.8. integration of systems and functions;
2.9. professional terms in the state language and at least two foreign languages.
3. Ability to apply knowledge of:
3.1. system engineering principles;
3.2. system design and design;
3.3. system integration and testing;
3.4. project management;
3.5. strategy and change management;
3.6. teamwork, problem solving and conflict resolution techniques;
3.7. engineering economics and cost analysis;
3.8. utility, durability and repair of equipment;
3.9. technology planning;
3.10. state language;
3.11. two foreign language communication levels;
3.12. management sciences;
3.13. computer science;
3.14. employment relationship;
3.15. labor protection;
3.16. environment protection.
1. Understand the development of systems, processes and products and the requirements of regulations and standards applicable to them.
2. Determine the capabilities and necessity of developing systems, processes and products in accordance with the defined task.
3. Use knowledge in the management of systems, processes and products.
4. To introduce modern methods in the management of systems, processes and products.
5. To develop proposals and methods for the development of systems, processes and products.
6. Use systems, processes and product conformity assessment methods.
7. Analyze system costs and economic performance.
8. Understand the risks associated with system, process and product design and operation.
9. Understand the links between business activities and processes, participate in the development of short-term and long-term business plans of the company.
10. To compile research results, to make statistical data processing, to prepare reports and publications, and to present them.
11. Use modern forms of work organization and information technology.
12. To collaborate with company employees, partners, owners, mass media, state and local government institutions, non-governmental organizations.
13. Act in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and ethical standards.
14. Plan and organize their work, make decisions in accordance with the changes in the situation and solve the problem situations, be able to reasonably express their opinion.
15. To organize and manage the work of the structural unit.
16. To learn new knowledge independently.
17. Ability to work in team and in group.
18. Manage the state language.
19. Manage at least two foreign language communication levels.
20. Use professional terminology in the state language and in at least two foreign languages.
21. Observe the terms of employment legal relations.
22. Observe occupational safety, fire safety and environmental regulations.
1. Ability to identify, evaluate, manage and improve business processes and their interactions.
2. Ability to define the parameters necessary for system development.
3. Ability to identify system functions and distribute them (decomposition) in order to design a system and to determine the factors and risks affecting the development of the system.
4. Ability to develop a system and manage the development of the system according to defined criteria.
5. Ability to understand the requirements of the regulations, processes and products, and ensure their fulfillment.
6. Ability to understand and enforce the standards applicable to systems, processes and products.
7. Ability to understand the principles of developing systems, testing, auditing, maintenance budget and planning the necessary resources for developing and improving the systems.
8. Ability to determine the necessary competences, responsibilities and powers of the personnel for the development, testing, implementation, maintenance and improvement of systems.
9. Ability to create, implement and upgrade a complex system.
10. Ability to understand the principles of creating an integrated management system.
11. Ability to manage the work of the system development unit, working groups and reach an agreement.
12. Ability to understand the economic criteria for developing the system, the basic indicators of the company’s economic activity.
13. Ability to stimulate and manage enterprise transformation processes, understand and direct the flow of information exchange in the company.
14. Ability to communicate in the state language and in at least two foreign languages.
15. Ability to carry out research in the field of scientific value management and improvement of the system, interpret and analyze their results.
16. Ability to use information technology to carry out their activities.
17. Ability to ensure compliance with labor law standards.
18. Ability to ensure compliance with labor protection, fire safety and environmental regulatory requirements.
Engineering and engineering trades (071)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Environmental protection technology (0712)Education
Higher educationQualification type
VocationalFull or partial