European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
– knowledge of the economics theoretical fundamentals and regularity, the understanding of the existing economical systems variety;
– classified concept of the Latvian and worldwide economics structure and development tendencies;
– economical and management decision-making mechanism and fundamental knowledge at micro and macro levels;
– management of different micro and macro economical processes’ methods of economical analysis;
– skills to use computer equipment solving the economical tasks in user’s mode;
– knowledge of the foreign languages;
– skills to obtain new knowledge using modern educational technologies.
Social and behavioural sciences (031)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Higher educationQualification type
AcademicFull or partial
Period for issuing qualification: 2013-2019
Last changes: 18.02.2019