European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
Acquired knowledge, developed skills and competences in the area of management sciences;
– acquired diverse theoretical knowledge in company management, commercial law, microeconomics, macroeconomics, management accounting, strategic management;
– mastered theoretical knowledge and research skills for independent scientific research activity in the area of management sciences;
– acquired research skills and skills for further learning;
– devised and defended 3 study papers;
– devised and defended Bachelor Thesis.
Business and administration (041)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Management and administration (0413)Education
Higher educationQualification type
AcademicFull or partial