European Qualifications Framework (EQF) has 8 levels (1 – the lowest, 8 – the highest).
Levels reflect the complexity level of acquired knowledge, skills and competences (learning outcomes).
Go to the Glossary section
Acquired and enhanced knowledge, upgraded competency in the area of business administration;
– acquired diverse theoretical knowledge and professional experience in modern management theories, marketing management, leadership and human resources management in business environment, academic English, organisational psychology, business finance management, national economy development policy planning and analysis;
– risk management and quality management systems, management innovations;
– acquired understanding of legal regulation of business;
– ability to assess business competitiveness;
– mastered scientific research skills and application of general and business research methods;
– devised and defended Master Thesis.
Business and administration (041)Detailed field: (ISCED 2013)
Management and administration (0413)Education
Higher educationQualification type
AcademicFull or partial